Sunday, September 14, 2008

Open Invitations

Hello again! I have set up open invitations for everyone in our class. You should have received a link via email if you have made it this far! Everyone in our class that I had an email address for is considered a "blog author", which means you can create a post for the class to read. When reading a post someone has made, you can also comment on the post. At the bottom of the posted message, you will see a "comments" button. Feel free to comment on the post. This should be very useful, especially as we plan Sunday School events. Feel free to post anything related to our Sunday School class or our church as a whole.

ONE THING TO KEEP IN MIND: You will not get an email saying there are new posts made (unless I figure that part out!). It will be important for you to check back and see what's going on. I will try to set up an email group and let you know if there are new posts.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

This is cool! I feel like a computer geek now! How funny is that? Remind me to check this out so I don't forget!